See What I've been tweeting

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chapter 3, part 2: From One Brother to the Next (We Made Love)

“But what?” Mathew asked, he looked at her and saw tears running down her cheeks.
 “Bella what’s wrong?”
 “Its nothing, its just that your so different from your brother and a part of me wishes that you were the one I fell in love with.” she admitted. “God how can I be so vulnerable!” she continued.
 “Bella don’t beat up yourself over this.” Mathew said pulling the car into the driveway and parking it. He felt that it was time he came forward and tell her how he truly felt about her. “Isabella I’ve always loved you. Ever since that night I met you in Paris I’ve had dreams and fantasies about you, you’re the love of my life. I’ve been trying to put my desires to rest by dating other women but it doesn’t work. You’re the only one that can make me happy. You must think I’m going crazy.” he said with a chuckle.
 “Actually I don’t” Isabella replied.
 “Really?”
 “No, I think you’re taking advantage of me.”
 “What? No Bella, it’s not like that” Mathew said trying to explain.
 “What did you expect would happen after you tried to sweet talk me huh? You thought I was going to say oh Mathew I love you so much make love to me. Well guess what, I’m not that naive.” she said angrily. “You know what Mathew I think its time for you to go.” Isabella blazed out of the car and hurriedly ran towards the front door. Mathew stormed after her. She had misunderstood the real meaning of his confession.
“Isabella please, just listen to me!” he said demanded desperately, holding the door so that she couldn’t close it.
 “Why should I listen to anything you have to say, I thought you were different, please leave!” Please leave, didn’t he hear those two words before.
 “Isabella what you’re doing isn’t going to solve anything, I am different, you yourself just said that. You’re just surprised that I feel the same way about you that you feel about me, Isabella, I’m not going to leave you, I’ve waited for this opportunity for too long, we belong together and that’s it.” Then he did something that literally took Isabella’s breath away he pushed forward the door backed her against the wall and began to passionately kiss her, cuffing her face with his hands, their breathing became ponderous. Then he backed off, stared at her for awhile andsaid, “If you still want me to go now’s the time to let me know.”
 She smiled pulled him closer to her and voraciously started to kiss him again, ripping his shirt off. He stepped back again looking at her and asked “Are you sure you ready for this?”
 “Mathew I’m very sure.”
 He laughed, “Then lets taking this upstairs.” he lifted her in his arms, she wrapped her legs around him and kissed him as he carried her up the steps. They were both seething with intimacy, burning with sexual desires. He penetrated her slowly, she moaned, he kissed her using his tongue to explore her mouth. His touch was gentle yet arousing, he caressed her every curve, yearning for more as he expressed his overpowering love for her. They fell asleep in each other’s arms that night.        

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More